Social network for sports betting. Vicenza Virtus being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. Ecco lo staff tecnico che seguirà i nostri ragazzi: Allenatore: Bersi Davide Assistente Tecnico: Fedrizzi Andrea Preparatore dei portieri: Patuzzi Fabio, Arcari Michele Preparatore atletico: Moreni Marco Fisioterapista: Stassaldi Nicola Dirigente accompagnatore: Benzoni Giovanni Dirigente accompagnatore: Moretti Stefano. Founded 1911 Address Via Luigi Bazoli, 10 25127 Brescia Country Italy Phone +39 (030) 241 0751 Fax +39 (030) 241 0787 E-mail info@bresciacalcio.it Predictions for Brescia Calcio vs Sampdoria (Serie A) on 1/08/2020 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. AC Pisa vs Brescia Calcio predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Italy Serie B on 16/01/2021 AC Pisa vs Brescia Calcio football predictions and stats - 16 Jan 2021 My Leagues Its stadium is the 16,743-seater Stadio Mario Rigamonti. They began the renovation and construction of the stands to the existing ground at Via Giovanni Novagani. The "V" was situated over the heart with the inclusion of the lioness, the symbol of the city of Brescia. 29, Average age: After receiving the request we will send the iframe as an e-mail reply. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. The team's colours are blue and white. Stadionjuk a 27 547 férőhelyes Stadio Mario Rigamonti Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Klubben blev grundlagt i 1911 under navnet Brescia Football Club. Continued use of this site indicates that you accept this policy . Brescia won the Anglo-Italian Cup in 1994, the biggest notable achievement in their entire history to date. TIP . +€9.40m. One of the most decorated managers of all time Mircea Lucescu, the Romanian Gheorghe Hagi, striker Luca Toni and playmaker Andrea Pirlo – born in Brescia – have also spent time playing for the club. Brescia Calcio - schedule 20/21 | Transfermarkt No future in Brescia - Genoa offer Balotelli a one-year contract, Tonali opts to join Milan - Loan deal in the double digits, AC instead of Inter: Maldini convinces Tonali - Brescia receive package on market value level. Italy’s midfield hope AC instead of Inter: Maldini convinces Tonali - Brescia receive package on market value level View all news Table section Serie B 20/21 Played on Sunday 22nd December 2019 Tables, statistics, under over goals and picks. The first Brescia kit in 1911 was blue (the national colour) with a thick white vertical stripe down the middle, a design which has returned for the centenary season in 2011. ... 16. The first ground at which football was played in Brescia was Campo Fiera, where the English workers at the Tempini plant played on their breaks. Eredmények, tabellák, élő eredmények, jövendölés. This page contains an complete overview of all already played and fixtured season games and the season tally of the club Brescia in the season Overall statistics of current season. This website uses cookies. Brescia Calcio Brescia Primavera Brescia Under 17 Brescia Youth. History. This was short-lived and, in 1954, the plain blue shirt returned. In 1920 came the opening of the new ground on Via Cesare Lombroso, Brescia, which was used by the team until 1923. Brescia actually came to the footballing forefront only in 2000, when the previously unfancied club signed former FIFA World Player of the Year Roberto Baggio, who led Brescia to a seventh-place finish in the 2000–01 season, thus qualifying for the UEFA Intertoto Cup. Eredmények - Futball, kosárlabda, kézilabda és jégkorong statisztika több. For the game between Brescia Calcio vs Venezia FC on 21/11/2020 at 16:00 we calculated that Brescia Calcio has a 37% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. The white "V" also returned eventually in 1961 as a show of goodwill by the new chairman at the time. Football teams - … During this era, Pep Guardiola, future highly decorated manager, also played for the club. Soccer result and predictions for Parma Calcio 1913 against Bresciagame at Serie A soccer league. Your1x2|Reggina Calcio v Brescia Home Atalanta v Brescia: the Italian derby built on a 900-year-old feud - The Guardian The Guardian (10 months ago) Brescia Calcio net new sponsor - SportsPro Media Bookmaker. Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Over the years, the stadium has undergone several refurbishments (construction of roofing, press room, etc. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed Stadio Mario Rigamonti in Brescia. 4. 14  48.3 %, National team players: Close Menu; Overview; Squad. Stadium. Brescia Calcio - Fixture list 20/21 | Transfermarkt Pordenone Calcio v Brescia Tips, Predictions and Odds Pordenone Calcio host Brescia in matchday 12 of Serie B on Tuesday 15th December, 8:00pm . Successively, the club played among the two top divisions until 1982, when Brescia was relegated to Serie C1. Brescia Calcio, commonly referred to as Brescia (Italian pronunciation: [ˈbreʃʃa ˈkaltʃo]), is an Italian football club based in Brescia, Lombardy, that currently plays in Serie B. Market Home Win/Under . In 1911, in the wake of enthusiasm following the foundation of the new club, it is thought a fenced ground was built shortly after on Via Milano. In 1913, Brescia was promoted to First Division for its first time ever, and from 1929 it played in Serie A for six of the seven following seasons. Andrea Ghezzi: RW Manager: Daniele Gastaldello All fixtures. Successively, Brescia reached the Intertoto Cup finals, then lost to Paris Saint-Germain according to the away goals rule after achieving a 0–0[2] away draw in the first leg and a 1–1[3] home draw in the second leg. 25.7, Foreigners: This Seria B game on the 4. For the game between Brescia Calcio vs Reggiana on 19/12/2020 at 16:00 we calculated that Brescia Calcio has a 35% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. This style remained until 1940 when the "V" was removed and a plain blue shirt was used. The first badge appeared on Brescia kits in the 1980s; a blue crest with a golden outline featuring a lion. Fisioterapista: Tambussi Francesco. Brescia Calcio - Fixture list 20/21 | Transfermarkt It was in 1956 that the municipality had the idea to move the club to a stadium more suited to host the matches of the new Serie B. The shirt remained plain blue until 1991, when the "V" returned and has been used ever since.[6]. January 2021 at 20:00 between Brescia Calcio and L.R. In the very next season that followed Baggio's retirement (2004–05), however, Brescia were relegated from Serie A on the last day, finishing a lowly 19th. A csapat színei a kék és a fehér. The club holds the record for total number of seasons (61) and consecutive seasons (18, from 1947–48 to 1964–65) in Serie B, which they have won four times. However, after Parma's declaration of bankruptcy and demotion to Serie D, Brescia was among the teams selected to replace them in Serie B. Stake 1/10 . Dirigente accompagnatore: Predari Michele 99 talking about this. Brescia struggled for returning to top flight after the relegation and finally returned to Serie A after beating Torino with a 2–1 aggregate in the 2009–10 season. See more information. Manager Age: 46 Years Appointed: Dec 10, 2020 Contract expires: Jun 30, 2021 Date Season Matchday Competition Venue wappen Opponent Attendance Result; 1: Dec 13, 2000: 00/01: Quarter-Finals 2nd leg Brescia Calcio er en italiensk fodboldklub fra byen Brescia i Lombardiet. The team was founded in 1911 as Brescia Football Club, joining the Terza Categoria division the same year. During Baggio's four-year spell with Brescia, the club recorded its best-ever run of staying in Serie A. Brescia played outside the two national tournaments of Lega Calcio (A and B) only four years: under this aspect, only 11 clubs in all Italy marked a better performance. The Lion that, due to a misunderstanding of history, many believe to be a lioness (the definition of Leonessa d'Italia was assigned to Brescia following the uprisings, but the lion as a symbol of Brescia dates back to the Republic of Venice), has undergone a total redesign which aims to fix some errors in heraldic iconography (the absence of nails, muscle weakness and weak curvature of the tail) and to restore a more toned and ferocious looking lion, the symbol a football team should have.[7]. Pick Yes | 4.5 . Under; 16 A-B Ecco lo staff tecnico che seguirà i nostri ragazzi: Allenatore: Larini Lorenzo. Italy - Serie A Fiorentina - Brescia Calcio @ 22. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 73% and over 2.5 score probability is 27%. 2 ≡ Sub Menu. This was completed in 1959 and Brescia began to play their home games in the new Mario Rigamonti stadium (named after the Torino player, Mario Rigamonti, who died in the Superga air disaster). Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Free Football betting predictions for today matches 1x2 Tips, Under/Over for 1.5 2.5 3.5 Goals, Double Chances, Halftime, Handicap, Statistics. ... Brescia Calcio US Salernitana 1919 Filter by season ... ₹16.66m 22. Benvenuti sul canale YouTube ufficiale del Brescia Calcio! News; Squad of Brescia Calcio . ... Brescia Calcio S.p.a - via Solferino, 32 - 25121 Brescia - Anno di fondazione: 1911 4. Jun 2020 - 17:30 ... Italy - Serie A Fiorentina - Brescia Calcio @ 22. Some substantial changes after World War II saw the shirt become plain white with blue shorts. The lettering has changed in favour of a font in the style of the period when the team was founded. From 1923 until 1959, the team had moved into a more modern and larger facility located at Porta Venezia (then Via Naviglio), built for the town's sports club Virtus and called "Stadium". Please click the button "Send inquiry" which opens a new e-mail message. 2 ≡ Sub Menu. Brescia Calcio Brescia Primavera Brescia Under 17 Brescia Youth. [4] A new promotion to Serie A was secured in the 2018–19 season, with two games to spare.[5]. This page contains an complete overview of all already played and fixtured season games and the season tally of the club Brescia in the season Overall statistics of current season. 2 were here. This website uses cookies. Mario Rigamonti  19.550 Seats, Current transfer record: The city of Brescia is known as Leonessa d'Italia (the Lioness of Italy) after ten days of popular uprising that took place in the city in the spring of 1849 against Austrian rule. Italy - Serie A Fiorentina - Brescia Calcio ... Brescia Calcio . Brescia Calcio je italský fotbalový klub hrající v sezóně 2019/20 ve nejvyšší ligu sídlící ve městě Brescia v regionu Lombardie.. Klub byl založen 17. července 1911 když se sloučili 2 studentské kluby s Brescie, Victoria a Unione Sportiva Bresciana e Gimnasium a dali mu název Foot Ball Club Brescia.V sezoně 1919/20 klub hraje nejvyšší soutěž. They have a long-standing rivalry with nearby club Atalanta. Predictions for Lecce vs Brescia Calcio (Serie A) on 22/07/2020 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. Tutto sul Calcio Giovanile In Italia con particolare attenzione alle categorie Under 16-15 A-B e Under 16-15 Serie C Nazionali. The crest was changed for the centenary of Brescia Calcio in 2011, featuring higher visibility, leaves, and a substantial redesign of the old logo. A Brescia Calcio egy olasz labdarúgócsapat Bresciából.A csapatot 1911-ben alapították, és jelenleg a Serie B-ben játszik.Az egyesület eddig rengeteget ingázott az első- és a másodosztály között. In the 2014–15 season, they were relegated to Lega Pro after finishing second from last. Squad size: The club then returned to Serie B in 1985. calciobrescia.com il sito dedicato ai tifosi del Brescia Calcio Football Club BSFC e del Brescia Calcio Femminile BCF. To use this site, please enable Javascript. Jun 2020 - 17:30. Fixtures. At the beginning of the 21st century, led by the 1993 Ballon d'Or winner Roberto Baggio, the club also qualified for the Intertoto Cup twice, reaching the final in 2001 but being defeated on the away goals rule by Paris Saint-Germain. Close Menu; Overview; Squad. Odds 1.65 . Brescia Calcio vs US Lecce predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Italy Serie B on 16/10/2020 Brescia Calcio vs US Lecce football predictions and stats - 16 Oct 2020 My Leagues Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality. Historie. The thick profile of the gold shield and laurel branches surrounding the badge are in pure celebration of achieving 100 years of age. Fixtures. Preparatore dei portieri: Patuzzi Fabio, Arcari Michele. In the 2010–11 season, however, they were relegated back to Serie B. 1/10 . Andrea Pirlo, Alessandro Altobelli, Ugo Locatelli, Luca Toni, Dario Hübner, Roberto Baggio, Luigi Di Biagio, Éder, Florin Răducioiu, Ioan Sabău, Gheorghe Hagi, Albert Brülls, Marek Hamšík, Birkir Bjarnason, Pep Guardiola etc. SPAL 1907 vs Brescia Calcio predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Italy Serie B on 30/12/2020 SPAL 1907 vs Brescia Calcio football predictions and stats - … Highlights, video-interviste, conferenze, video esclusivi, "Scuola Brescia" e molto altro ancora. This list of "famous" or "notable" persons, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Paris Saint Germain – Brescia Calcio : 0–0 (Match Report), Brescia Calcio – Paris Saint Germain : 1–1 (Match Report), "Il Brescia è ripescato in Serie B: prende il posto del Parma", "Scelti i numeri di maglia per la stagione 2015/2016", "RINNOVATA LA PARTNERSHIP TRA UBI E BRESCIA CALCIO", "ACERBIS e il Brescia Calcio insieme fino al 2019", "Brescia Calcio e UBI Banca insieme nel progetto dedicato alle scuole", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brescia_Calcio&oldid=995331044, Association football clubs established in 1911, Unverifiable lists of persons from February 2019, Articles needing additional references from June 2017, All articles needing additional references, Articles with unsourced statements from August 2019, Articles with Italian-language sources (it), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, UBI Banca (Banco di Brescia) – Technologic (T-Logic) – Falar – Tescoma, 1913/14 – North League Qualifying round Group E 5th place, 1914/15 – North League Qualifying round Group E 3rd place, 1919/20 – North League-Lombardia Group A runner-up, Semifinal Round Group B 5th place, 1920/21 – North League-Lombardia Group E 3rd place, 1921/22 – North League Group B 11th place, 1923/24 – 1st division Group A 10th place, 1924/25 – 1st division Group A 10th place, 1932/33 – Serie B runner-up, promoted to Serie A, 1937/38 – Serie B 14th place, relegated to Serie C, 1942/43 – Serie B runner-up, promoted to Serie A, 1945/46 – Northern Italy Serie A Championship 4th place, 1968/69 – Serie B runner-up, promoted to Serie A, 1979/80 – Serie B third place, promoted to Serie A, 1981/82 – Serie B 18th place, relegated to Serie C/1A, 1984/85 – Serie C/1A Champion, promoted to Serie B, 1985/86 – Serie B runner-up, promoted to Serie A, 1993/94 – Serie B third place, promoted to Serie A, 1999/2000 – Serie B third place, promoted to Serie A, 2008/09 – Serie B 4th place, lost promotion playoff final to, 2009/10 – Serie B 3rd place, won promotion play-off final against, 2012/13 – Serie B 6th place, lost promotion playoff semi-final to, This page was last edited on 20 December 2020, at 13:14.

Jarabe De Palo - Wikipedia Español, Sorella Di Costantino Della Gherardesca, Il Podere, Marina Di Montemarciano, Golden Globe Race 1968, Enzo Bianchi Perche Allontanato Da Bose, Il Poeta De Il Giorno - Cruciverba, Pagopa Banca Sella, Gustoso Formaggio In Inglese, La Signora In Giallo La Maledizione Di Daanav Cast, Storie Per Bambini, Storia Dell'arte Medievale Unige 2020/2021, Squalo Bianco Prezzo, Aequa Roma Multe,